Novinky(čoskoro sputíme) · Fórum · Bazár(pripravujeme) · Facebook

TOPlist

Brian Flynn Jersey Womens

Modely lietadiel a všetko spojene s lietaním,ovládaním ...
Užívateľ

Brian Flynn Jersey Womens

Poslaťod huangjian123 » Štv 31. Jan 2019 7:25:15

ST. PAUL Brian Flynn Jersey Womens , Minn. (AP) Connor Hellebuyck bounced back in a big way, just as the Winnipeg Jets were expecting.The 24-year-old goalie turned aside every shot Minnesota could muster, shoving the Wild to the brink of elimination.Mark Scheifele scored both goals for Winnipeg and Hellebuyck made 30 saves for his seventh shutout this season, as the Jets beat the Wild 2-0 on Tuesday night to take a 3-1 lead in the first-round playoff series.”You knew, five to 10 minutes into that game, he was right and feeling good,” Jets coach Paul Maurice said.Scheifele scored with 28 seconds left in the first period, spoiling a fine performance on the other end by Wild goalie Devan Dubnyk, and tacked on an empty-netter with 11 seconds remaining.The Wild, now without star left wing Zach Parise because of a broken sternum suffered late in Game 3, must now win in Winnipeg in Game 5 on Friday night to extend their season.”Certainly can’t fault us in trying. It’s a disappointing finish,” said Dubnyk, who stopped 26 shots. ”It just shows you, too, you never know which plays are going to be the difference in the game.”The Wild were livid about one in particular, when Jets defenseman Josh Morrissey delivered a vicious-looking cross-check to Eric Staal’s neck that knocked Minnesota’s leading scorer to the ice during a Wild power play that went unnoticed by the officials. Morrissey had an assist on Scheifele’s goal and also helped thwart a Wild breakaway later in the game, and a red-faced coach Bruce Boudreau said afterward that Morrissey should have been ejected.”They decided not to call it because we were already on the power play,” Boudreau said. ”It cost us the game.”Across the hall, Morrissey adamantly defended his action as accidental.”He’s a big guy Carolina Hurricanes T-Shirts Womens , and my stick ended up getting up a little bit on him,” Morrissey said. ”I would never try to do that to anybody. I’m not a dirty player.”Morrissey apologized to Staal later in the game, but that wasn’t any consolation for him or the Wild.”I’m the tallest guy on the ice. He cross-checked me in the neck. There’s not much more you can say. Everyone saw it. I don’t know how no one with stripes saw it,” Staal said.After a six-goal outburst in Game 3 that prompted Maurice to pull Hellebuyck after two periods, only his second early exit of the season, the Wild had trouble generating the same kind of organized and relentless attack. The Jets closed up the holes they gave the Wild through the neutral zone in Game 3, and the Wild simply weren’t as crisp with the puck.Hellebuyck, fittingly, was named earlier in the day one of the NHL’s three finalists for the Vezina Trophy that’s awarded annually to the best goalie in the league.”It definitely added a little more hop to my step. I don’t know if it changed my game too much because I prepare the same way and I do the same things every day,” Hellebuyck said. ”I guess it’s just a nice milestone that me and my family will enjoy.”The crowd, fired up about the opportunity the Wild had to even the series, produced plenty of collective groans after difficult saves by Hellebuyck after jeering him in Game 3 with the customary ”Sieve! Sieve! Sieve!” chant. One of Hellebuyck’s most important stops came in the opening minutes of the second period, when a 3-on-1 rush by the Wild set up Matt Dumba for a wrist try denied with a sprawling glove stop.After a tightly whistled game here Sunday night, there were only three penalties called.Scheifele was part of the sandwich hit with Ben Chiarot late in the third period of Game 3 on Parise that led to a broken sternum for the Wild’s all-time postseason scoring leader, a stunning setback for the home team revealed about four hours before Game 4.The agitation in the arena spiked a little later in the first period, when the Jets kept the puck in the Wild zone after a failed clearing attempt and Kyle Connor fed Scheifele with a slick give-and-go pass for the 1-0 lead right before the first intermission.Then Hellebuyck and the Jets defense took over.”That’s the guy who’s been there all year for us,” Morrissey said.NOTES: Jets defenseman Tyler Myers was out with a lower-body injury suffered in a collision with Marcus Foligno in Game 3. He was replaced by Tucker Poolman, a native of Iowa who played in college at North Dakota, on Winnipeg’s third blue line pairing with Chiarot. … Scheifele had a goal and five assists in four games against the Wild during the regular season. … Tyler Ennis took Parise’s spot Christian Folin Jersey Womens , skating with Matt Cullen and Charlie Coyle on a new-look third line. Jason Zucker and Jordan Greenway joined Mikko Koivu, and Staal centered Nino Niederreiter and Mikael Granlund. Coyle, Zucker and Niederreiter are without a point in the series.— NEW YORK — Thanks to the NHL’s schedulemaker, the Buffalo Sabres won’t have much time to revel in their biggest offensive outburst in almost a decade.The Sabres play the second game of a back-to-back set Sunday night, when they visit the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden.Both teams won their most recent games, albeit in far different fashion. The Sabres throttled the visiting Ottawa Senators 9-2 on Saturday afternoon. The Rangers earned their second straight shootout victory Thursday night, when they capped a four-game road trip by edging the Anaheim Ducks 3-2.Article continues below ...The rout of the Senators marked the first time the Sabres (7-5-2) scored nine goals since Jan. 27, 2009, when they beat the Edmonton Oilers 10-2. The nine goals were the most Buffalo has scored in a home game since a 10-1 victory over the Atlanta Thrashers (now the Winnipeg Jets) on Jan. 18, 2008.Any nine-goal outburst will be warmly greeted of course, but the Sabres were particularly pleased to bust out at home on the same afternoon the team honored Jason Pominville for playing in 1,000 NHL games. Pominville, who reached the milestone against the Senators on Thursday, scored two goals Saturday.“For us, obviously, it’s been a tough few years in terms of our play at home,” Sabres center and captain Jack Eichel told reporters afterward. Buffalo entered 2018-19 with 72 home wins in the last five seasons, during which it finished with the worst overall record in the NHL three times.“I think that’s something we’re trying to take more pride in, is playing better in front of our home fans David Perron Jersey Womens ,” Eichel said. “It was great to see them pack the building for ‘Pommer’s’ ceremony.”The Rangers (5-7-1) will be playing in front of their home fans for the first time since Oct. 23, when they beat the Florida Panthers 5-2. The wins over the San Jose Sharks and the Ducks salvaged what could have been a discouraging road trip for New York, which opened the Western Conference swing by dropping two in a row to the Chicago Blackhawks and Los Angeles Kings.The loss to the Kings marked the first of three straight games in which the Rangers gave up the tying or go-ahead goal in the final seconds of regulation. After defenseman Alec Martinez scored with 55 seconds remaining to give Los Angeles a 4-3 win Oct. 28, the Sharks (Tomas Hertl with 1.3 seconds left) and Ducks (Richard Rakell with 25.3 seconds remaining) forced overtime against New York.Still, coming back to beat the Sharks and Ducks softened the blow for the Rangers.“Listen, I mean, it’s a little demoralizing to be giving up goals with less than a minute to go (in) three straight games,” Rangers coach David Quinn told reporters Friday. “But we keep making progress, which is really what I want to focus on.”After backup Linus Ullmark earned the win Saturday, No. 1 goaltender Carter Hutton is likely to return to the net for the Sabres on Sunday. Hutton took the loss in his most recent start Thursday, when he made 28 saves as Buffalo fell to the Senators 4-2.Henrik Lundqvist, who sat in favor of backup Alexandar Georgiev against the Ducks, is likely to draw the start Sunday. Lundqvist earned the win in his most recent appearance Tuesday night, when he recorded 31 saves as the Rangers beat the Sharks 4-3.Hutton is 4-0-0 with a 1.35 goals-against average and .960 save percentage in five appearances against the Rangers. Lundqvist is 20-13-2, 2.35, .919 in 36 games against the Sabres.

Späť na Modely RC lietadiel

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Žiadny registrovaný užívateľ nie je prítomný a 7 hostia