Novinky(čoskoro sputíme) · Fórum · Bazár(pripravujeme) · Facebook

TOPlist

reason it’s imperati

Modely lietadiel a všetko spojene s lietaním,ovládaním ...
Užívateľ

reason it’s imperati

Poslaťod panxing18 » Pia 28. Sep 2018 3:34:15

In early 2017 Tyler Bozak Jersey , Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was involved in an automobile accident. The person in the other car has now sued Elliott to obtain compensation for his injuries.

NBCDFW.com has the lawsuit, in which the plaintiff opens with an acknowledgement that he’s a fan of the Cowboys and Elliott, and that he files the lawsuit only reluctantly. But the fact remains that the lawsuit was filed against Elliott, which means that the plaintiff’s attorney and Elliott’s insurance company haven’t been able to resolve the situation.

In a statement issued to multiple members of the media, Elliott’s lawyer has tried to create the impression that the lawsuit isn’t really against Elliott, but that’s simply not accurate. While his insurance company will cover defense costs and any settlement or verdict up to the limits of his liability (and Elliott should have had an umbrella policy of at least $10 million in place), Elliott is the defendant because he’s the one who allegedly committed negligence resulting in the injuries suffered by the plaintiff. If Elliott wasn’t negligent in the driving of his automobile, he owes the plaintiff nothing.

And if the plaintiff’s total damages exceed the limits of Elliott’s insurance coverage, he’ll be responsible for the excess.

So why is Elliott’s lawyer so intent on making it look like Elliott isn’t being sued for negligence in the driving of his car? Apart from obvious P.R. considerations, the Personal Conduct Policy contains a broad provision that hinges a potential violation to any “[c]onduct that poses a genuine danger to the safety and well-being of another person.” If Elliott was driving his car in a negligent manner and if his car collided with another person, causing bodily injury, Elliott engaged in conduct that posed a genuine danger to the safety and well-being of another person.

While the Personal Conduct Policy likely was never intended to cover simple car accidents involving NFL players Michael Del Zotto Jersey , if NFL players aren’t responsible handling their cars and in turn causing injury to other drivers, that would potentially fit within the scope of the relevant language. And because the NFL has proven that it will apply the Personal Conduct Policy however and wherever and whenever it sees fit, it makes sense for Elliott’s camp to keep the NFL from connecting the dots in a way that would cause them to decide to regard Elliott’s behavior as potentially falling within the scope of the policy.
Jameis Winston’s first order of business in training camp was apologizing to teammates.

Now, he’s appealing for continued support from unhappy fans who think he no longer deserves to be the quarterback of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

”I understand the disappointment. I’m disappointed,” the fourth-year pro said Thursday, speaking publicly for the first time since the NFL suspended him three games for violating the league’s personal conduct policy by groping a female Uber driver the winter after his rookie season.

”I should never have put myself in that situation,” Winston added. ”All I can do is grow and learn from that.”

That was the underlying theme of a 10-minute media session following the Bucs‘ first practice. He declined to discuss specifics about the March 2016 incident in Scottsdale, Arizona, repeatedly saying he’s focused on being a good teammate and moving forward.

”That happened after my rookie year,” Winston said. ”I’ve made a lot of positive changes since then.”

The 24-year-old, who’s thrown for 11,636 yards and 69 touchdowns in three pro seasons Authentic Blake Wheeler Jersey , will miss what figures to be three of Tampa Bay’s toughest games – at New Orleans on Sept. 9, followed by home dates against defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

Veteran backup Ryan Fitzpatrick will take over in Winston’s absence, with Ryan Griffin – a fifth-year pro who’s yet to take a snap in a regular-season game – moving into the No. 2 role.

”It’s disappointing that Jameis put himself in that position and put our team in that position,” coach Dirk Koetter said. ”But at this point, it’s done and we have to deal with it.”

Fitzpatrick, 2-1 in three starts last season as a replacement for an injured Winston, practiced with the regulars Thursday.

Griffin worked with the second-stringers, while Winston took snaps with the first, second and third teams.

Koetter did not provide details about the incident that landed his starting quarterback in trouble. He also declined to talk about what Winston said to teammates on reporting day.

”I think everybody can appreciate that what’s said in there should be between Jameis and the team,” the coach said.

And while it won’t be ideal opening the season without the No. 1 quarterback, Koetter expressed confidence that others will step up against the Saints, Eagles and Steelers Alex Burmistrov Jersey , who are all defending division champions.

The Bucs, who haven’t made the playoffs since 2007, are coming off a 5-11 finish.

”I think your team has a lot of leaders. Being a leader starts with being a leader of yourself. I talk to the guys about that often,” Koetter said.

”I think that’s one of Jameis’ strengths as a football player … But right now, where we’re standing with the three-game suspension, it’s time Jameis leads from the rear,” the coach added. ”And there’s nothing wrong with that.”

Winston, meanwhile, hopes fans will continue to support the Bucs as an organization, as well as him, personally.

Tampa Bay drafted him No. 1 overall despite questions about the 2013 Heisman Trophy winner’s off-the-field behavior in college.

A fellow student at Florida State said Winston raped her, but the quarterback was never charged. The university settled a Title IX lawsuit over its handling of the allegations with Winston’s accuser in January 2016 for $1.7 million.

Since joining the Bucs Casey Cizikas Jersey , Winston has started 45 of 48 games. He’s also made an impact off the field through numerous charitable endeavors.

He reiterated he plans to remain active in the Tampa Bay community, adding he ”can’t let this diminish all the hard work that I’ve been doing.”

”I’ve made a lot of positive strides since I’ve been here. I have to continue to grow as a man, as a person, as a leader, as a father. I know I can’t put myself in situations like that,” Winston said.

The quarterback offered one more reason it’s imperative he correct his behavior around women – Winston’s month-old son, born one day after the NFL announced the suspension.

”So seeing things from a different perspective, and learning that I’m going to have to teach that man how to live his day-to-day life,” Winston said, ”I really took it upon myself to be proactive and make sure I’m being a great example for him and my fiancee.”

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/arizona-cardinals

Späť na Modely RC lietadiel

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Žiadny registrovaný užívateľ nie je prítomný a 1 hosť