Novinky(čoskoro sputíme) · Fórum · Bazár(pripravujeme) · Facebook

TOPlist

students and two

Modely lietadiel a všetko spojene s lietaním,ovládaním ...
Užívateľ

students and two

Poslaťod panxing18 » Uto 09. Okt 2018 7:08:34

49ers linebacker Reuben Foster spent time this offseason facing charges of domestic violence that led to an agreement that he’d stay away from the team pending their resolution and thoughts that his NFL career might be over.

After his accuser recanted her accusations at a pre-trial hearing Womens Clay Matthews Jersey , a judge ruled there was not enough evidence for Foster to stand trial and Foster rejoined the team. Foster said Saturday that he got the message from the team that he would have been released had the charges held up and called the experience an educational one for him.

“It was a big learning experience,” Foster said, via NBC Sports Bay Area. “I learn from every mistake Vontae Davis Jersey , everything that’s said, all my flaws. I learned from a lot of things and just grew from it. It made me appreciate football a lot better. It was crazy, knowing that football can be gone. Being back on this field with my brothers and these coaches Tavon Austin Jersey , man, is a blessing.”

He’ll still serve a two-game suspension after pleading no contest to a weapons charge and entering a diversion program after a marijuana possession arrest in Alabama. Foster called that outcome a “painful” one, but there were moments where it looked like Foster’s off-field actions would cost him a lot more than two games.
The Houston Rockets will wear patches on their jerseys to honor the victims of the school shooting in Santa Fe Womens Brayden Point Jersey , Texas, on Thursday night in Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals against the Golden State Warriors.

The patches will read: ”Santa Fe HS.” It’s one of several tributes the team plans following Friday’s shooting. Eight students and two teachers died at the school, located 30 miles from downtown Houston.

The school’s high school choir will perform the national anthem. There will be a moment of silence and a video tribute before tipoff.

Santa Fe’s senior class and administrators have been invited to attend the game as guests of owner Tilman Fertitta. The Rockets also will honor first responders on the court.

Proceeds from Thursday night’s charity raffle will go to the Santa Fe Strong Memorial Fund.
Youth San Francisco 49ers Jerseys

Späť na Modely RC lietadiel

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Žiadny registrovaný užívateľ nie je prítomný a 1 hosť